Mann Library has the following equipment available for check-out from the 1st floor Circulation Desk (map it). All the equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The tables below list current availability of the equipment, with links for more info. If you don't find what you are looking for at Mann, see our index of other equipment, rooms and AV services elsewhere at Cornell.
Availability and Information Links
- Equipment may be borrowed for up to 3 days.
- Equipment can be checked out by Cornell students, faculty, and staff with a valid Cornell ID.
- Equipment loans are not extended to holders of NY State Privilege cards, CU Library cards, spousal cards, or proxy users. "On leave" or "in absentia" status students are not eligible to check out equipment.
- Equipment is charged out as a complete kit, and patrons are responsible for returning all items on time and in good condition to the Mann Library Circulation Desk during normal operating hours.
- Overdue fines are $1.00/minute.
- Please note: Equipment is not renewable.
Questions? Please contact the Circulation Desk at 255-3296.