Graduate Study Desks & Lockers
A limited number of open desks with lockers are available to Cornell grad students in the 3rd floor Grad Study Area for a fee of $20/per semester (map it). They can be charged out for the semester. Applications are available at the Circulation Desk.
Keys can be checked out at the 1st floor Circulation Desk (map it) with a valid Cornell photo ID.
- Laptop lockers (first floor; map it): 4 hour loan; available on a first come, first served basis (no fee).
- Day lockers (first floor; map it): day loan, key code; available on a first come, first served basis (no fee).
- Semester lockers (third floor; map it): semester loan; available on a first come, first served basis ($20 fee).
Semester Locker Policy
- Only currently enrolled and active Cornell University undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to charge out lockers for the semester.
- Cornell students who are no longer registered must turn in their locker key.
- Lockers are loaned per availability on a first come, first served basis beginning on the first day of the semester. Lockers checked out for the fall semester are due by January 1. Lockers checked out for the spring semester are due by June 1.
- Locker keys can be checked out at the Mann Circulation desk.
- There is a non-refundable, non-transferable $20 fee per semester for a locker at Mann, payable by check, cash, or credit card.
- The locker key tag must be returned with the locker key (there is a $5 charge for any key returned without the key tag).
- Graduate lockers and desks are renewable one time, for a total borrowing period of 1 academic year.
- Undergraduate lockers are not renewable and keys must be turned in by the due date.
Please note: Transferring a locker to another patron is not permitted.
- Lockers should remain locked at all times with any valuables kept out of plain view.
- If your locker becomes unusable or breaks for any reason, please report this as soon as possible at the Mann Library Circulation desk.
- The following items are not allowed:
- Food items (even in sealed containers)
- Uncharged library items
- Dangerous or illegal items
- Lockers must be cleared out prior to the due date and the return of the key (there is a $5 replacement fee for lost locker keys).
- Any abandoned items will be turned over to Cornell University lost and found at B08 Barton Hall.