Two multi-function Ricoh color scanner/copiers are available for public use on the 1st floor of Mann Library (map it). Mann Library does not offer a photocopying service at this time; however, the Olin Copy Center in B41 Olin Library (phone: 255-4700) offers these services for a fee.
- Scanning to a USB flash drive is free. Sending to an email account is also free.
- Black and white paper copy costs are as follows:
8 ½ x 11: 10 cents per side with a copy card or 15 cents per side cash
- Color paper copy costs are as follows:
8 ½ x 11: 25 cents per side with a copy card or 30 cents per side cash
- Copy cards may be purchased for $1.00 at the Circulation Desk, or from the card dispenser on the first floor (near the scanner/copiers) (map it). Value can also be added to the card at the dispenser or at the Circulation Desk.
- Copier refunds can be requested at the Circulation Desk (map it).
A online searchable manual for the Ricoh MP C2550 scanner/copier is available here.