Document Delivery Services
Cornell University Library offers a wide variety of document delivery services. You can request books and articles that you find a citation for, irrespective of whether Cornell owns them or not.
Services For The Cornell Community
- BorrowDirect: Need a book that is currently checked out, or not owned by Cornell quickly? Request directly from a consortium of Ivy League Schools for free and save time. Loan period is six weeks, with one renewal possible.
- Interlibrary Loan: Request books and journal articles not owned by any of the Cornell libraries.
- Document Delivery: Electronic document delivery service offered by Cornell University Library. Faculty, staff and students may request copies of journal articles, book chapters and other materials located in the print collection of the Cornell University Libraries. Some requests involve fees, other are eligible for a fee waiver.
- Away from Campus? Mann Library may have just the right service for you. Check out Mann@Large and Cooperative Extension services.
Other request and delivery options for Cornell materials can be found on our Requests page.
- OCLC/RLG Members -Mann Library fills requests for OCLC, RLG ISO and Rapid members.
- Businesses, Individuals and Non-Networked Institutions -Mann Library will loan material to businesses, non-profits and other institutions that do not have consortium memberships.