Requesting Items to Borrow
Cornell University affiliated patrons can request CUL materials a number of ways depending on need, location and item status. Book delivery options also exist. Articles/excerpts may be requested and delivered electronically, in some cases for free, using MyDocumentDelivery.
- Books -Annex books and serials can be requested and delivered to campus locations using the library-to-library book delivery service available on the on-line catalog.
- Articles -Journals articles and book chapters or other excerpts can be scanned and sent to your email account as a pdf. This is a free service using MyDocumentDelivery.
- Visitors without a Cornell ID can request Annex items by submitting an Annex Request Form. It is important to have all the information about the book (call number, title, author) before filling out the form.
- Books from the Hort Library can be requested using the library-to-library book delivery service available on the on-line catalog.
- Articles from Hortorium serials can be requested electronically (for free) through MyDocumentDelivery.
- Hort requests can also be made at the Mann Library's Circulation Desk (map it), by calling 255-3296, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out how to request items listed in the catalog as Mann Library Special Collections please click here.
Interlibrary loan services can provide materials not owned by Cornell from other participating institutions worldwide.