The Assistive Technology Station is located on the first floor (map it). Users are able to do library research with assistive aids for viewing, hearing, scanning, brailling and printing.
- JAWS (screen reading software)
- Kurzweil (Braille translation software)
- Duxbury (Braille translation software)
- Premier Literacy Suite (supports individuals in reading, writing, and studying)
- VersaPoint Duo Embosser (embosser for Braille documents)
Dragon Speaking Naturally is available on 1 of our Dell laptops which can be requested and checked out at the circulation desk.
There is an Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner attached to the Assistive Technology Station which offers both flatbed and automatic document feeder scanning. Users of the Assistive Technology facilities have priority for this scanner.
For additional help and resources, visit Student Disability Services.