Garmin eTrex 30x
|GPS Unit (Garmin eTrex 30x) #1||Available|
|GPS Unit (Garmin eTrex 30x) #2||Available|
Garmin eTrex 30x GPS Unit
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 2.2 inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable dsiplay
- Durable and water resistant
- USB connectivity
*Please note: While both GPS units offer a "moving map" color display for viewing information like location, bearing, and elevation, they are provided with only minimal Garmin "base layer" maps, and are not suitable as navigation devices.
- Garmin units are circulated with one set of fully charged batteries. If you're planning to use the unit heavily, you may want to consider bringing an extra set of disposable batteries as back up. Changing from rechargeable to disposable batteries requires changing the GPS unit configuration.
- DNRGPS (recommended) or Garmin's MapSource software is required to download data from the GPS. A USB cable for connecting the GPS unit to a computer comes with the unit. Do not attempt to download data without one of these software packages.