Bear and Owl Say: "Get the Most Out of Your Library"
Wed Mar 3, 2021 Hey students, what can the Library help you with during a hybrid semester at Cornell? Bear and owl say: "A lot!"
An Extraordinary Year in Review
Fri Jan 15, 2021 A look back has us looking ahead.
Cornell University Library’s Evidence Synthesis Service: Innovative Collaborations Amidst a Global Pandemic
Mon Dec 21, 2020 The year 2020 may have brought us many challenges, but it also brought the librarians on Cornell University Library’s Evidence Synthesis team the opportunity to show the value of librarian collaboration.
- Thu Dec 03, 2020 - On the home stretch—Mann spaces and services are here for you!
- Mon Nov 16, 2020 - Now Available: Contactless Poster Printing @ Mann
- Mon Nov 02, 2020 - Work Left Unsaid: New Student Exhibit
- Wed Oct 07, 2020 - Back in the Stacks
- Thu Sep 24, 2020 - Accessible Course Reserves for a Hybrid Semester
Even the smallest organisms on this earth can fall prey to viral and bacterial diseases. Honeybee virology is still a young field, but beekeepers have known about bee diseases for a long time. Bee Diseases: How to Know and How to Treat Them...