TEEAL Wraps Up
Fri Dec 6, 2019 This past March, The Essential Electronic Agricultural Library project at Mann Library released the latest and final upgrade to its “Library in a Box,” a digital collection of top-quality life sciences journals produced for agricultural research and teaching institutions in developing countries around the world since 1999.
What's New on 2nd? (or, Some Recent Space Improvements @ Mann)
Fri Sep 27, 2019 We're happy to announce some space improvements on Mann's 2nd floor that we think our students will love.
Design Thinking for Life
Fri Sep 27, 2019 This year the Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management partnered with Mann Library once again for the Dyson Summer Reading Project and it's focus on a widely acclaimed book on design thinking for achieving life goals.
- Tue Sep 24, 2019 - We've Got You Covered: Research & Instructions Services Update
- Mon Sep 23, 2019 - New Faces @ Mann – Fall 2019 Edition
- Mon Sep 16, 2019 - What's new in the mannUfactory?
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 - New IT Consulting Desk Now Open @ Mann
- Tue Jul 23, 2019 - Important E-journal Access Update for Cornell Researchers
(Title page from “The Art of Cookery Made Plain and Easy”, London 1758, in the special collections of Mann Library, Cornell University)
Got assigned to make the sweet potato casserole for your big family gathering of the holiday season? Need some inspiration for your weekly meal...