Science Diving on the Ag Quad
Thu Oct 19, 2017 The Library is pleased to announce a newly focused science immersion program seeking 1st-year graduate student participants in agriculture and life sciences. The
Monarchs: Science and Story
Tue Oct 17, 2017 A seasonal spotlight on some good library resources for exploring the intriguing story of a spectacular insect species.
New Acquisitions @ Mann: Scopus
Tue Oct 10, 2017 Cornell students, researchers and staff now have access to Scopus, a powerful information tool in science.
- Tue Oct 03, 2017 - Teaching Students How to Talk Science
- Mon Oct 02, 2017 - "Any Person, Any Study" Fieldwork Fair @ Mann Library
- Mon Aug 21, 2017 - New Faces at Mann -- Fall 2017 Edition
- Tue Jul 18, 2017 - Mapping New Landscapes: How Libraries Can Support Agricultural Scholarship in the 21st Century
- Fri Jul 07, 2017 - The League Returns
#ArchivesHashtagParty falls on #nationalsandwichday this month—and it’s hard to pass up this fun coincidence for a look at another little special collections treasure.
Honor Among Cooks is a beautiful little collection of recipes compiled by Ithaca pediatrician Mary Burchman Spahr (Cornell Medical...Read more