Getting Your Course Reserves Right for Remote Teaching
Thu Mar 26, 2020 And as Cornell faculty start finalizing their preparations for successful rest-of-semester remote teaching, Mann Library would like to to make sure everyone is fully informed of the support and resources available for getting their course materials all set up.
The Library Is Open Virtually
Fri Mar 20, 2020 Cornell University Library staff have been working hard to make sure that Cornell libraries can continue to support teaching, learning and research at Cornell as we transition to virtual environments and remote work. Here's a quick broad overview that we think will be particularly helpful for faculty.
OER Tools Help Faculty Teach and Students Learn More Affordably
Mon Mar 9, 2020 Mann Library is pleased to announce a new libguide to help Cornell faculty adopt and create Open Education Resources.
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 - An Important Chapter in Black History, Now Off the Shelf
- Mon Feb 24, 2020 - A new change of guard @ Mann
- Fri Dec 06, 2019 - TEEAL Wraps Up
- Fri Sep 27, 2019 - What's New on 2nd? (or, Some Recent Space Improvements @ Mann)
- Fri Sep 27, 2019 - Design Thinking for Life
As many of us know, the farming life can be an epically tough vocation. And as some of will also be keenly aware, this has been more true for some than for others. Thanks to a recent scanning project, we’ve had our eye on the story of The Modern Farmer,...