Important E-journal Access Update for Cornell Researchers
Tue Jul 23, 2019 Important changes are underway in the way Cornell University Library subscribes to electronic journals. What does this meant for Cornell researchers? Here's what you need to know.
What Are We Reading This Summer?
Fri Jul 12, 2019 As summer set in on campus, we asked Mann Library staff to share what book(s) they’d be been spending time with the hot weather weeks. Here's what they shared with us. (And feel free to add some ideas of your own!)
New Course: Navigating Today’s Information Chaos
Tue Jun 25, 2019 A new course taught by Mann librarian will teach students to successfully assess information resources for quality research and informed decision-making.
- Mon Jun 24, 2019 - Fledgling alert! Turning a blind window for young hawk survival
- Mon Jun 10, 2019 - It's a Women's World Cup Soccer Summer!
- Fri Apr 12, 2019 - Earth Week @ Mann Library & Manndible Café
- Fri Mar 22, 2019 - Downsizing the Big Red Pawprint @ Mann
- Wed Mar 06, 2019 - Go Reusable! New Mann Mugs Now Available
Got summer fruit? This book does. Lots of it. The Cherries of New York (1915) is a volume in the “Fruits of New York" series published by the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station (now known as Cornell AgriTech) in Geneva N.Y. in...