"Living Bird" Archive Now Online
Fri May 1, 2020 All issues of the Cornell Lab of Ornithology's "Living Bird" magazine published between 1962 and 2008 are now viewable online.
New Teaching Resource: The "Netflix" of Documentaries
Fri Apr 10, 2020 Did you know? Thanks to a joint initiative between Cornell unit libraries faculty, staff and students now have full access to DocuSeek2, the new academic streaming source for top quality documentary films.
Recording a Lecture with Slides: Easier Than You Think!
Fri Apr 3, 2020 How to produce a lecture video with slides using Zoom? We've got a step-by-step guide for you.
- Tue Mar 31, 2020 - More eBooks & Electronic Resources Than Ever Before!
- Thu Mar 26, 2020 - Getting Your Course Reserves Right for Remote Teaching
- Fri Mar 20, 2020 - The Library Is Open Virtually
- Mon Mar 09, 2020 - OER Tools Help Faculty Teach and Students Learn More Affordably
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 - An Important Chapter in Black History, Now Off the Shelf
Even the smallest organisms on this earth can fall prey to viral and bacterial diseases. Honeybee virology is still a young field, but beekeepers have known about bee diseases for a long time. Bee Diseases: How to Know and How to Treat Them...