Fri May 26, 2017 A few months ago we asked our students and friends to tell us about the books they were reading. here's a look at what they shared with us to start your list for good summer reads ahead!
Wed May 24, 2017 Over 1,700 documents published by Cornell agricultural science researchers from 1880 to 1996 are now freely accessible online.
Mon May 22, 2017 Mann Library congratulates our graduating student assistants on their success at Cornell and recognize three students for their over-and-above contributions to the life of the Library.
- Wed May 17, 2017 - Spring 2017 Book Talk & Lecture Videos
- Fri Mar 10, 2017 - New Acquisitions @ Mann
- Mon Feb 27, 2017 - Check out Mann Library's new podcast!
- Fri Feb 17, 2017 - Cornell Library Tackles the Fake News Conundrum
- Wed Feb 15, 2017 - New "One-Stop" Research Consultation Area @ Mann
Mark Catesby (1682-1749) has a prominent place in the history of biology, especially in plant science and horticulture. Between his seminal book The Natural History of Carolina, Florida, and the Bahama Islands and the treasure trove of plants from North America that he introduced to European gardeners Catesby created a...Read more