2018 Ans van Tienhoven Memorial Award
Mon Dec 3, 2018 Digital collection specialist Jeff Piestrak is this year's winner of the Ans van Tienhoven Memorial Award
Greening Up the House
Fri Nov 30, 2018 And indoor plant collection at Mann Library stimulates and sustains well-being.
Science Immersion 2019: Applications Now Being Accepted
Thu Nov 15, 2018 Mann Library is now accepting applications from early career graduate students in the agriculture and life sciences for our Science Immersion 2019 program. Apply by December 1st!
- Fri Sep 07, 2018 - New Mann Library Help Desk Open for Business
- Fri Aug 31, 2018 - Textbook Reserve Requests: Now Open to Students
- Tue Aug 28, 2018 - New Doings at the mannUfactory Makerspace
- Thu Jun 28, 2018 - Views From the Trail
- Thu Jun 14, 2018 - Circ Desk & First Floor Improvements Ahead
December 12th is Poinsettia Day! And so we celebrate the “Christmas Star” (as it’s commonly known) with an image from volume 85 of Revue Horticole. Poinsettias (Euphorbia pulcherrima) were introduced to the United States from Mexico in 1825 by Joel Roberts Poinsett, the first Ambassador...