mannUfactory makerspace: Open for (creative) business!
Thu Jan 18, 2018 Cornell University Library's mannUfactory makerspace is open for business! Join us for an opening celebration on February 1st.
Covidence for systematic reviews and literature searches
Wed Jan 10, 2018 Working on a systematic review or literature search? This web-based platform can make that big job much easier!
Science Diving on the Ag Quad
Thu Oct 19, 2017 The Library is pleased to announce a newly focused science immersion program seeking 1st-year graduate student participants in agriculture and life sciences. The
- Tue Oct 17, 2017 - Monarchs: Science and Story
- Tue Oct 10, 2017 - New Acquisitions @ Mann: Scopus
- Tue Oct 03, 2017 - Teaching Students How to Talk Science
- Mon Oct 02, 2017 - "Any Person, Any Study" Fieldwork Fair @ Mann Library
- Mon Aug 21, 2017 - New Faces at Mann -- Fall 2017 Edition
This year has us feeling ever greater appreciation for that most quietly lovely of winter phenomena, snow. Mann Library is fortunate to have the 1868 edition of John Greenleaf Whittier’s classic, Snow-Bound: A Winter Idyl, published by Ticknor and Fields in Boston, Massachusetts. An American...Read more