Mann Library has a variety of equipment available for check-out from the 1st floor Circulation Desk. If what you are looking for is unavailable at Mann please look at the availability of equipment at other libraries.
Questions? Please contact the Circulation Desk at 255-3296
Should I make a reservation?
The same policies apply for both the reservable and first come, first served equipment.
The main difference is you can come to the circulation desk to pick up any available equipment on the spot, without first reserving it online. If, however, you need a piece of equipment on a specific date, then we encourage you to make a reservation.
- Loanable for up to 3 days
- Eligible: Cornell students, faculty, and staff with a valid Cornell ID
- Not Eligible: NY State Privilege cards, CU Library cards, spousal cards, proxy users, "on leave" or "in absentia" status students
- Patrons are responsible for returning all items on time and in good condition to the Mann Library Circulation Desk during operating hours
- Overdue fines: $1.00/minute
- Equipment is not renewable