Renewals of regular Cornell books and journals, or Interlibrary Loan items can be made or requested online:
To see a list of all items currently charged and their due dates, log in to My Account on the CU Library Web site.
To renew Cornell Library items directly (regular books and journals only):
- Check the boxes to left of items you would like renewed (or select "Renew All Items" from bottom drop down menu).
- Click the Renew Items button on bottom.
- Be sure to confirm that the due date has been advanced -any holds or recalls by
another patron will prevent renewal.
You can also call the Mann Library Circulation Desk at 255-3296 and we will be happy to renew your Cornell items for you.
- Click on the Checked Out Items link in left side bar menu.
- In the Checked Out Items Table, click the Transaction Number for the item you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew Request link at top of Transaction Information page.
- You will be notified by email (make sure it is correct in your account info) of approval or denial by lending institution.
Interlibrary Loan renewal requests should be made well in advance (a week or more).