GIS at Mann Library
GIS Help Desk
Mann Library offers walk-in help at the GIS Help Desk, located in the consulting area just outside Stone Classroom. We can help you get started on a project, help you find data, or refer you to other GIS experts on campus.
Open Monday through Friday, 2pm to 4pm when classes are in session, with a few exceptions:
- Feb 8: closed (due to an ArcGIS workshop)
- Feb 18: open 3-4pm only
- Feb 22: closed
- Feb 24: closed
- Feb 29: closed (due to a QGIS workshop)
- Mar 11: closed
- Mar 15: closed (due to an OpenRefine workshop)
- Mar 28 to Apr 1: closed (Spring Break)
If the available hours are not convenient for you, please request a one-on-one consultation to fit your schedule.
- Geolode.org is a worldwide catalog of geospatial data sources compiled and maintained by staff at Cornell and other universities.